London Site Supporter
Pay: 15.00 per hour
Position Type: Administration
Protea Behavioral Health Counseling is a Behavioral Health Services Organization specializing in assessment and treatment for Residential and Outpatient Treatment Services for individuals 18 years and older seeking treatment for substance use disorders.
A Great Opportunity / $15.00 per hour/ Full-TimeAt Protea Behavioral Health Counseling, PLLC we provide services and support to individuals with substance use disorder within our Service Program. Apply today and make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve!
Responsibilities may include:
- Providing support to the individuals served in the Day Program and program management.
- Assisting the Counselors and Peer Support in maintaining consistency in the provisions of supports and services.
- Coordinating and ensuring transportation for the individuals served at appropriate times.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the service areas and assign tasks as necessary.
- Assisting with the ordering and maintaining site necessities.
- Assisting COO with safety drills and reporting.
Requirements for this position include:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fewer than 6 points in the last two years on your motor vehicle record.
- Can push, lift or carry up to 50 lbs. and can climb, balance, kneel and crouch.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of a high school education and related experience in similar role.
- Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple reporting forms.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Ability to interact professionally with clients at all levels of employees in a fast-paced environment · Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and associates · Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills · Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail · Proficient computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Eligible for health, vision and dental coverage after 90 days
- 9 PTO days in first year
- 7 additional paid holidays
Education & Experience
High School Diploma
Lifting up to 50#