This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Protea Behavioral Health Counseling. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected when visiting the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can update, correct, or modify any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information voluntarily given to us via email or other explicit contact from you. We do not sell or rent personal information.
- We may use your information to respond to you if contact is made to use. However, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of future communication with us any time by contacting the email address listed below. Additionally, you can do the following by sending an email request:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/Update, correct, or delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data or PHI), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those who need information to perform a specific job (billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers and/or servers that store personally identifiable information, are kept in a secure environment.